I ride a number of recumbents, each one dedicated for a specific purpose.
- My M5 CHR is the race bike for days when I just want to be at my destination yesterday. Once you’ve read the main review, there are some updates I did to make the bike even better.
- My Nazca Fuego is the fast, practical, all rounder that can be used for anything from commuting to relaxed day rides to full on touring.
- Our Nazca Quetzal is the ultimate in shared recumbent experience – a very comfortable tandem that is enormous fun to ride. Here’s a report on our upgrade to an Electric Quetzal
- My ICE Sprint 26 is the chillout weekend ride and ultra confidence-inspiring commuter bike.
Other bikes I have ridden are listed below.
- Metabike Daemon – new model from RBR and Performer for 2020. Dual 700c high racer evolves the original Metabike concept.
- Pelso Brevet – a very nice Carbon high racer (new model for 2018) that I borrowed for a few days and had a lot of fun.
- Cruzbike V20 (now sold on) – my first fast bike, I didn’t gel with it and lack of traction on steep hills meant it was sold on.